If you’re looking for a professional HVAC company in Palm Beach County to handle your commercial building’s air conditioning system, it’s important to choose one with a reputation for quality service. Know more about commercial HVAC, brands, companies, and other important things before you call your local HVAC contractors near you for installation.
Commercial HVAC is a system that is designed to work in a commercial building. These systems are often more complex than residential systems and can be found in large buildings with many people and different rooms.
Commercial HVAC equipment must be able to handle the demands of working in a commercial setting, which means it needs to have high-efficiency ratings, low operating costs, and long-lasting components (including filters).
Why you should trust a reputable HVAC company?
When you’re looking for a new HVAC system, it’s important to trust the people you choose. That’s why we recommend only using reputable HVAC companies near you. Green Technology HVAC companies have good reviews and have been around for a while, so they know what they are doing when it comes to installing new systems or repairing old ones.
Local HVAC companies also have some of the following:
– A good reputation in the industry.
– Insurance coverage in case something goes wrong during installation or repair work.
– Licensed professionals who know how to install your new equipment correctly.
Buying and installing commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning systems.
When you’re shopping for a new HVAC system, consider these factors:
– The size of your building. How many people will be using it? Are there any special features that require extra cooling or heating? If you have an office with computers, those machines generate heat that needs to be removed from the room. A large number of offices may also indicate a need for more ventilation than usual – or maybe just more fans running all day long!
– The climate where you live. As we said above, colder climates require more heating equipment than warmer ones do; if this is true where you live (and if it isn’t already obvious), then consider investing in extra insulation before purchasing an HVAC system so that energy costs don’t skyrocket once winter hits again next year!
– What kind of system do I want? There are several different types available on today’s market: mini split systems; ductless mini splits; central air conditioning units; heat pumps – the list goes on! Some systems offer better efficiency ratings than others – but keep in mind that this doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll cost less money per month either…so make sure to read up on reviews before making any final decisions about what type works best for YOU.
Why it’s important to choose the right brand of HVAC.
When it comes to AC systems for commercial buildings, there are many options. However, not all brands are equal in quality and durability. If you’re thinking about installing a system in your business or warehouse and want to make sure that the system will last for years to come, then choosing a reputable brand is critical.
- Commercial HVAC units require regular maintenance because they run 24/7 year-round (unless they’re shut down during winter months). If you install a cheap unit that wasn’t built with quality materials in mind, it could break down within just a few years of use – and this would cost more than if you had invested in higher-end equipment in the first place!
- A good brand will provide warranties on their products so that customers like yourself can rest assured knowing that when something goes wrong with their products during normal use conditions such as wear and tear over time due mainly due moisture build up inside as well as dirt buildup outside caused by pollen buildup etcetera.
When it comes to HVAC, there’s a lot of talk about how different brands are better than others. But what’s the real story? Here are some of the top brands of commercial HVAC units:
Trane is a leading manufacturer of commercial HVAC systems, with over 100 years of experience in the industry. Trane products are known for their quality and durability, which makes them the perfect choice for your business’s needs.
Trane has been around since the 1920s when it started out as an ice machine manufacturer. Since then, they’ve expanded their product line to include everything from furnaces and air conditioners to ventilation systems and water heaters – and are now one of the largest manufacturers of HVAC products in North America!
If you are looking for a new system that will keep your business running smoothly all year long, Carrier is an excellent choice. They have a wide range of systems to meet your needs – from small spaces like offices or retail stores up to larger warehouses and manufacturing facilities. The company also offers financing options so you can get started right away!
Lennox is a leading manufacturer of HVAC systems. They’ve been in business since 1906, and they currently employ over 11,000 people worldwide. Lennox’s products are known for their high quality and durability, which makes them one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
Lennox has been around since 1906, so you know that you’ll be getting some serious experience when you purchase from them!
Rheem is a manufacturer of HVAC systems and has been around since the 1930s. It’s one of the oldest HVAC brands, and it’s an American company.
Rheem makes high-quality heating, cooling, ventilation, and refrigeration products for residential homes as well as commercial buildings. The company also offers products for water heaters that can be used in both residential and commercial applications.
Ruud is a brand of HVAC equipment that has been around for over 90 years. The company was founded in 1927 and has become well known for its quality products, especially its air conditioning units. Ruud is a subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand, which manufactures many other types of products including tools and industrial equipment.
Rheem Manufacturing Company Incorporated (RMC) was founded in 1937 by William J Rheem with just $5,000 worth of capital and one employee at that time; today it has grown into one of America’s largest manufacturers of heating & cooling systems as well as water heaters & furnaces under its own nameplate as well as Whirlpool/Maytag brands such as Amana®, Ducane®, & Bradford White® which are all owned by Lennox International Incorporated (LII).
Andrews is a top HVAC brand that has been around since 1946. They’re known for their high-quality products, which are designed to last and provide comfort to your home or business. Andrews also has a good reputation among customers – you’ll find them using Andrews in many commercial buildings throughout the country, including hotels and office complexes.
Despite being an older company, Andrews still offers modern technologies like WiFi thermostats and smart home systems that can be controlled remotely from your smartphone or computer (for example: turning off lights as soon as you leave work). If you’re looking for something more traditional though – like an electric furnace with ductwork running through your walls – Andrews has those too!
We know it’s hard to choose an HVAC brand that will fit your needs. That’s why we’ve done all the hard work for you. So, don’t worry about the brand, we are here to help.
These are the top HVAC brands for commercial buildings:
These are the top HVAC brands for residential buildings:
- Goodman (formerly York).
- American Standard.
Commercial buildings sometimes require more than average maintenance or replacement of their air conditioning systems, so it’s important to hire a local contractor who knows how to handle them.
If you’re looking to install an HVAC system in your commercial building, there are several things to consider. When choosing the right brand and size of air conditioning unit, it’s important to consider how much space your building has and what kind of environment it will be operating in. Your contractor should also be able to recommend the best location for your new system; this will help ensure that it operates efficiently over time.
Your contractor should also have experience installing systems like yours before – so look for one with plenty of references from satisfied customers (and check their reviews).
In the last few years, we’ve seen an explosion in the number of HVAC brands available to us. It can be confusing to know which one to choose, especially when you’re looking at HVACs that are designed specifically for a commercial building.
The good news is that there are some specific brands that stand out among others. We’ve compiled a list of our top picks including Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Goodman, American Standard, and other brands.
Don’t forget – the right brand of air conditioning system can make all the difference. Schedule a free consultation with Green Refrigeration LLC based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, serving Palm Beach County, Broward County, FL, and nearby areas.
Emergency? Give our Green Technology experts a call at (561) 303-7303 and save up to 35% on electricity and save your business money.