Have you ever wondered why a lot of farmers have air conditioning and refrigeration on their farms? It’s not just to make sure they’re cool, but also to keep their employees comfortable and happy. In fact, according to the USDA Cooperative Extension Service, up to 80% of all agricultural workers are exposed to heat stress at some point during their work day. Without proper cooling facilities in place at your farm or ranch, this can put them at risk for serious illness or even death if not treated quickly enough. So how does air conditioning help farmers get more business? Well, let’s look at five ways that air conditioning and refrigeration can help get more customers through your door:
Good air conditioning can do wonders for your farm.
- Farm air conditioning is a big investment, but it will pay off in the long run.
- Air conditioning can help your farm stay healthy and productive throughout the year.
- Air conditioning can help you get more business from customers who visit your farm during different seasons of the year.
- Air conditioning attracts new employees because they enjoy working on farms that are well-equipped with modern amenities like refrigeration systems and air conditioners.
You will be able to save money.
Air conditioning is one of the most efficient ways to save on energy costs. Compressors use less electricity than fans, and they also do not require as much maintenance or upkeep. In addition, air conditioning units have an average lifespan of 15 years compared with five years for fans and other types of equipment that are used in commercial kitchens.
Because your customers will be more comfortable when they come into your business during hot weather months, it helps you attract new customers who want to stay cool while they shop or eat at your restaurant!
May require less maintenance and repair.
If you have an air conditioning system, it will last longer. If you have a good quality and well-maintained cooling system, it’s more likely that your equipment will last longer. This is because they are less likely to break down or malfunction, which means fewer repairs and replacements over time.
If the units are not properly maintained, they will break down more often. This means more repairs and replacements over time.
More energy efficient.
Farm air conditioning and refrigeration are energy efficient. This means that they will save you money on your electric bill, which can be a big help in the long run. In fact, depending on the size of your farm operation and how much electricity it uses per day or week, you may already be paying for excess energy consumption from other sources like lighting or heating systems. Air conditioning units are also more efficient than freezers because they don’t require as much cooling capacity when compared to refrigeration units (which also use electricity).
Consult Farm Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
If you’re looking for a local company that specializes in farm air conditioning and refrigeration, look no further than Green Refriegration LLC. They have been in business for over 25 years and are a trusted business that can help you with your needs. They can also provide not only the equipment but also the installation of those systems, so there is no need to worry about having someone come to your home or business when it comes time to install one of these systems into your facility.
Green Refriegration LLC is located at 3333 Central Gardens Cir, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418, United States but serves entire South Florida.
Right cooling system.
- Consider the size of your space. If you have a small farm, it may be best to get an air-cooled system that can be installed in a small space. You will also want to consider how much money you’re willing to spend on cooling equipment and what type of climate you live in.
- Consider where your farm is located and its climate conditions. Some types of equipment require more maintenance than others; if this is the case with any piece of equipment on your property, then it’s definitely worth considering whether or not buying an air-cooled system would be worth it for them before making any large investment decisions related thereto!
- Think about how old everything is – especially if there are older buildings around because they tend not only to heat up faster but also cool down slower which means less energy consumption overall.
These are just some of the advantages that you can get from an air conditioning system or refrigeration for your farm. You will be able to save money and increase productivity, which means more profit for your operation. Plus, an air conditioning system is a much more energy efficient than using fans or window units. It also requires less maintenance and repair because it’s so much easier to maintain than traditional cooling systems like window units or fans.
Local Farm Air Conditioning & Refrigeration experts (top-rated in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and nearby areas) are only a call away from you with all the answers to your questions!